My VisualDNA


I got this survey off Sarah's blog, and found it to be pretty interesting. It uses pictures to assess your personality and I found that their description of me could be quite accurate. In summary,

My mood : Sophisticat
They like to live the high life; mixing in the right circles; always look their best; they like to impress and make an impact.

My Fun : Escape Artist
They are forever slipping off, getting away from the rat race, and recharging those batteries. Independent, and thoughtful, they know themselves well.

My Habits : New Wave Puritan
They are strict, organized and ever so neat, they practice the art of self-discipline. They like things done simply but with an eye for detail.

My Love : Touchy Feeley
Love for them is about human contact - the nitty gritty. They are very physical - a high sex drive (hoho!!!) demands plenty of attention.

You can read more about those personalities and what each picture selected roughly represents by clicking on Read my VisualDNA at the bottom of the widget, or even assess yourself by getting your own VisualDNA.

Comments

pENguiN~ said…
Hmm.. quite true about your love.... :P
eugch said…
Which part :P?
pENguiN~ said…
For me to know, for you to find out... :)
eugch said…
how to find out ahh :P
sarah y said…
Whoa.

Sophisticat.
Escape Artist.
New Wave Puritan.
Touchy Feeley.

Matched my exact visual DNA.

Hoho.
sarah y said…
Oh ya. Forgot about this line.

"When it comes to love, I think sex".

Not true for me.
True for you.

Blek.

=P
eugch said…
kekekeke....
sarah y said…
Eg o Eg.
I just tagged you.
Your obsession.
So shoot.
=)