Gung-bhang

This post might be a little disturbing :D

I found these two pics when I was going thru a forum that I frequent. What is going on with the orange cat (female I presume) in the middle?

This is really freaky... has anybody seen anything like that. I know that female cats are superfecund, which means that they will mate with multiple males when in heat... but not ALL at once :P So, this is really bizzare. As for the males (those crowding around the orange cat - I assume they are) they would usually fight one another at first sight (it's a territorial instinct) but here, for the lack of a better term, they look like they are 'taking turns', almost to the point of cooperation :P

But then again, I've read that most orange cats are toms (male), but let's not get there, it's just so unnatural :P

Either way, this is really something out of the ordinary.

Did I just drop a bar of soap?

One at a time boys :P

Comments

Bok said…
Maybe I shud get my Choc invited for this. Hmmm... Do u know where can I register? :-p
LadyGrunge said…
Ooh, cruel, cruel tom-cats. Hey, this reminds me of an incident way back when I was in secondary school. I have this male cat and one day, I caught him 'raping' a female who frequents my place for food. He had his way already once. Then after he let go (or she broke free, I can't remember which now) he caught her again and 're-raped' her. I thought this was so cruel that I kicked him (a couple of times, actually :( ), till he let go. Of course, I felt bad immediately after and 'sayang'ed where I delivered those chops. :]
eugch said…
Hmmm.. actually it takes two to play the game. Technically I think, the male cant rape the female cos' she would've been in heat and is actually attracting the male to do his thing. Otherwise, nothing would actually happen :)

No raping, just some horny cats :D
You should read what happened to guat im's choc :D