Kind sir, would you take me in?

How do you do? My name is Simba and I'm a 1-year old male tabby. I am clad in glorious white and orange. (Thanks mom!). I have been neutered :-( some time ago, can't remember much about it cos I was very little then; I only remembered that I had to wear a collar for a couple of days. I'm in the pinkest of health (just check my paws ;-)) and people say that I behave well too. Are you willing to provide me a home with love and care? Are you looking for a companion that you can spend your time with? You might just be looking for me. Though I may look aloof and arrogant (most of my kind are), but I'm sure once we get know one another better, I'll warm up and I'm sure I will enjoy your company as much as you enjoy mine.

I have some very nice pictures of myself right below.


Trust me I look even better in person. If you want to know me better, leave your email in the comment section and I will get in touch with you.

EG - My colleague is putting one of his cats out for adoption. Please leave your contact, email preferably in the comment section and I will get him to contact you. FYI, both colleague AND cat are located in Penang, Malaysia :)

More pics here. Check out his other photos too, I think they are great :)

Comments

Damien said…
really nice photos of the kitten. unfortunately we are more into dogs :)
Bok said…
Cute leh. I have 3 cats d. 2 in Pen, 1 in KL. They are up for adoption anytime too. he he.
KK said…
nice cat photo. I thought u bought a great camera..