Weekend Top 10 List

Spent last weekend over in KL attending a good friend's wedding. It was great, I realize nowadays weddings are where you get to meet all (literally 'ALL' of them) your undergraduate friends and have a great time catching up.

As usual, something interesting always happens when everybody gets together, and I'm summing it all up on this top ten list (in case I forget :P) For those who were there, let me know if there are any more worthy ones that should make it to the list.

In descending order

10. 12 o'clock

9. Well done

8. 1 o'clock

7. I don't know you, and you, and you, but I remember you (insert name here)
:P

6. RM150

5. I'm horny, but not a bastard

4. What do you think about the oil price?


3. I'm driving my gf home

2. Ask (insert name here)

and the Number one quote for the weekend goes to...... (drumroll)

1. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...
1. I'm sorreyh, I'm so sorreyh...

I have to admit that number 1 quote really deserves to be number 1.

Comments

pENguiN~ said…
it should be I'm Sorreh... :D