Shadows of Undrentide


Couple of things I come to realize from this load screen

1. The last time I ran this was more than 8 years ago in 2008; that is ancient history
2. I was about to finish the Interlude which is technically chapter 2 in Shadows of Undrentide
3. The last save file was on the morning of pENguiN~ 's birthday (it was a Friday); I must have woken up pretty early to give her a surprise.

Been trying to finish this game for years (was published in 2002). Completed the original campaign somewhere in year 2005, and have been stuck since then on this 1st expansion.

At least I have no problems running it smoothly 1920x1080 with everything turned on; even with my outdated Core2Duo + 8600GT system. Got to keep in mind that I originally ran this game on an AthlonXP 1800 + Ti4200 setup and it struggled even on 1024x768 with minimal eye candies. Progress!

The thing unchanged are my trusty old Altec Lansing 45.1 speakers from 1999, that's really a long time ago.

Looking forward to complete the 2nd expansion and other premium modules hopefully before Eunice goes to highschool.

Comments